How to use the VSE R2-3G contract:
- Step 1: The Government Customer contacts the Pre-Award Manager. Contact the R2-3G Pre-Award Operations Manager at (732) 389-3324 to discuss requirements.
- Step 2: Complete the on-line Registration form
- Step 3: Prepare and submit required Documentation: Performance Work Statement; Independent Government Cost Estimate; Procurement Strategy; Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR). IAW the CECOM R2-3G User Guide found on the R2 website.
- Step 4: Submit the PWS, IGCE, MIPR, and other associated documentation to the R2-3G Pre-Award Customer Service Team
- Step 5: R2-3G Project Office issues Request for Task Execution Plan
- Step 6: VSE submits our Proposal (TEP and Cost Proposal), within the required timeframe (Goal: 7 business days) to the CECOM R2-3G Project Office
- Step 7: The Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) performs a Technical Evaluation and sends approval to the CECOM R2-3G Project Office
- Step 8: The Contracting Officer issues a Task Order to VSE